A best seller on Amazon and one of the top 10 most wished for Christmas toys in Learning and Education toys department, the LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket is ideal for children six to thirty-six months of age.
The entertaining basket package is a fourteen-piece picnic basket set which includes
- six food pieces, including two cups, two forks, two plates, one blanket, and one basket.
Children can sort, stack, match, empty, and fill, and when they lift up the lid of the basket, delightful instrumental music, learning songs, and sound effects are heard.
Leap Frog Picnic Basket will teach children
- fine motor skills
The basket teaches children manners by telling them to say please and thank you when they take the food items and pretend play.
- pretend play, and
- explore shapes and colors
- Children can express their creativity by easily customizing and personalizing their baskets.
Learning from LeapFrog Sharing Picnic Basket
Parents can go online to the LeapFrog Learning Path website for customized ideas and insights about how their children can use the product to better learn and how the parents can help their children learn.
- Songs can be played and silenced using a button on the outside of the basket.
The basket is easy to setup and cleanup since children can just take out the items before use and then put them back into the basket afterwards with minimal or no help. The basket is also very easy to wipe down if necessary and is durable, so it won’t break easily. The items are large and don’t have sharp edges so they aren’t easily swallowed and can be handled easily.
The LeapFrog Basket teaches children many different things each time they play, and the children have fun while doing it.
- The basket also starts children off on learn prepositions with audio directions such as “put the first cup IN the second cup” and “place the basket ON TOP of the blanket.”
LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket also sings the colors of the rainbow and counts up to four.
- Each of the different food pieces is a different shape, and the basket sings songs about different shapes and tells children to identify each shape using the food.
Music helps develop the brain, and this basket provides lots of music. It can sing cute songs and also plays instrumental music for your children to learn from, sing along with, and dance to.
Children can play with this basket without much or any help from parents, but supervision to help the children learn is recommended. Children will play with the basket for hours without losing interest and will play often.
The LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket is a great gift idea for children six to thirty-six months old. It develops their skills, is easy to use, and it’s a lot of fun. This toy will keep them occupied for hours as they learn.